View Single Post

Old 02-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionchip View Post
i have a reseller contract with some companies that manufacture the carbon graphite magnesium and zinc . in sizes one inch thick X 2 feet or 1 foot and 1/2 inch diameter X 2 feet or 1 foot in pure carbon or pure graphite ,magnesium or zinc , I used to sell them on sunpowerwindpower.com but have not sold or kept the site up this year . i also have access to special orders up to foot in diameter up to 8 feet in length on carbon or graphite)these are Hard fired and not that brittle . the graphite is very hard .they can be made with a wire in the middle of them for electrical connect .
I use a combination of one inch thick two feet long graphite and magnesium in dry dirt and get peaks of 1.9 volts and up to 800 milli amps . with carbon and zinc rods of same size i get 1.4 tp 1.6 volts 700ma to over 1 amp in moist dirt out here in the middle of the country where i live . If i remember right a 1/2 inch x one foot was around 10 dollars for carbon or graphite . Ill have to check metal price for magnesium and zinc but they used to be around 40 dollars for one inch X two feet magnesium . the zinc was a bit higher.i have to order in a small bulk to get these prices so if there is an interest i can pursue this .I have three pairs of them in the ground out here in Nowhere land and run some nice bright lights and a radio 24/7 for my free energy earth batteries .also a 1/2 inch graphite and magnesium rod one foot in length wrapped in some cotton and taped together with duck tape is running a big Jt .

thank you John Bedini for your circuits and free energy experiments . I have bought your books and enjoy reading them like an old sears christmas toy catalog from the 70's You are my Main man and inspiration .

albert

how long have you had those in the ground? have you seen their condition lately?
I'd be interested in what is in your dirt, perhaps you can start selling it when we buried our magnesium in the ground it went bad very quickly. We live in the city, near pine trees, so our dirt is acidic and who knows what else is in there(ground fill). I was digging next to the house to put some shrubberies 4 years ago and found whole bikes, garden rakes wire fence parts buried in the dirt and ALL tied to the house ground!

patrick