Thread: Bedini SG
View Single Post
 
Old 11-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Jan H Jan H is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 53
ah ok thanks, good to know.

as i was playing with my sg i accidently kicked my output wire off, resulting in a fried transistor so put a new one in with a neon bulb this time, Then what, a short in my coil. Trigger and power wire touching eachother
well fine fixed that. Connected everything up, started it woohoo! went into self resonance with the bulb lighting up, accidently touched the wrong wire. DAMN! that hurts ive had some nasty shocks before, but nothing like this one! my chest still hurts.

so not having my day today.
now its running again, trying to revive a 50amphr car battery.
__________________
 
Reply With Quote