View Single Post

Old 10-29-2007, 11:57 PM
Co-Founder & Moderator

Synchronicity Module Update

Hi Sharon, thanks for the post and you are absolutely correct.

However, today the description of the module has actually changed and now besides the default module, there are only 2 other options now.

Please see the full description of the synchronicity module:
Put the PATHS website address that you use before this to see it:
put PATHS web address HERE/products_show.php?d=68

Default is sending info back 3 months and receiving from 3 months in the future

Other Option 1 - Sending info back 1 year in the past and receiving from 1 year in the future

Other Option 2 - Sending info back 5 years in the past and receiving from 5 years in the future

There are no more reports of any cognitive dissonance since PATHS has modified and adjusted the synchronicity module instructions.

It is important to note that information is only send 1 direction in the time and that is backwards. Information is not sent forward in time with this module.

PAST <----- PRESENT <----- FUTURE

In the diagram above, you can see the flow of information the modules are based on so nothing in the past that may be unwanted is being received by the present self. If anyone wants to retrieve from the past, simply using memory will access this in addition to anything that may be programmed at the subconscious level from the past.

The module is set up so that only information is sent backwards. Present is sending the past info (so the past is only receiving info from the future). And the Future is sending info to you in the present (meaning the future is sending information backwards). The direction of info sent is one direction backwards.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

So to summarize, the 3 options are:

Default is sending info back 3 months and receiving from 3 months in the future

Other Option 1 - Sending info back 1 year in the past and receiving from 1 year in the future

Other Option 2 - Sending info back 5 years in the past and receiving from 5 years in the future

And to check it out online, visit

(Put PATHS web address HERE)/products_show.php?d=68

Anyway, the synchronicity module is better than ever now and if anyone has not used it, I would highly recommend it. Personally, I use the default module where I am sending info back 3 months and receiving from 3 months in the future.