View Single Post

Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 AM

Seven month mark!

In the last few weeks, several people have commented to me, "Rin, you look good!" And these are people who don't normally notice or comment on things like this, so I am really surprised.

Several lovely acquaintance-ships have become fully-fledged friendships. I am so happy about this! I had longed to be friends with these people for years, and yet never was able to pluck up the courage to do anything about it until now. Now we are even planning trips together, whereas before I was too frightened to even ask them out for coffee.

Work-wise, I have developed a marvellous feeling of having found my niche. I never expected that it would turn out this way, but here I am! Life is full of wonderful surprises.

Every single day, I feel that I am learning something new (and even more importantly, teaching something new to the people around me). I feel that my life has a purpose, and that I am special and loved. And yet at the same time, I feel that there is so much more to do and learn. Because of this, I feel excited every day.

No, my life is not perfect. But right now I feel that it's as good as it gets, and about to get better!

I feel good, is what I'm trying to say. Thank you, PATHS!