View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrStiffler View Post
@Armagdn03

People have tried 10k RPM motors driving disks etc., and I have never heard of one going farther than the initial work and observation. Theory look nice, yet what is the missing part?
Quote:
To test the concept out I would use a variable capacitor that is made so that it can rotate around full 360 degrees and put a small high speed motor on the shaft. Then I would put this small cap in parallel with a standard cap through a low impedance load (transformer primary). I guess to see the difference with a capacity that small, I would need to use several hundereds of volts.
@DrStiffler
@Jetis

This is a photo of Chris Carson device. According to Dr. Lindemann...

Quote:
The machine has two sections where stator plates and rotor plates rotate in-between each other, varying the capacitance. These two sections are 180* out of phase with each other, so when the rotor plates are connected to a source of 5,000 volts, and spun at 10,000 rpm, the two sections of the stator produce an AC signal between them. Drawing power from the machine produces no drag on the input motor.
http://www.free-energy.ws/images/ccvcg2.jpg

If there were a second capacitor, with a load in series, this would be a great rotational candidate for a Charge Conserving Capacitive Spring. Beautiful model, however I do not plan to take the mechanical route, as the limitations are......big.

Last edited by Armagdn03 : 10-19-2010 at 06:06 PM.