View Single Post

Old 09-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Day View Post
Lamare I'm sure your degree holds you in good stead within it's given field, but where the dissociation of water is concerned, we clearly don't see eye to eye as we've already established. It would be handy if you had a degree in chemistry, because it's the chemistry here that is clearly the major stumbling block.
IHMO, chemistry has nothing to do with what Gray, Meyer and Puharich really did out of the ordinary. They extracted electrical energy out of the electric field using the same principles as Grey used to power his electric motor. The only difference between Gray and the other two is that they used the power to split water using the chemical reactions that have been known ever since Faraday. These are reactions that involve the movement of charges between two half reactions, which are normally performed using electrodes, but as far as I can tell, these can also be performed "in fluid" using ions as charge carriers under the condition that the required amount of energy to perform this reaction is applied in an appropriate manner in the shape of electromagnetic energy. And that can be either a current, an electric field and apparantly also an HF electromagnetic field as Mike is telling us.

In other words: IMHO it is all about how to get the (electric) power applied to the reaction, the reaction itself is the plain old reaction known as Faraday electrolysis.

To make this absolutely clear: I did not mean to say I know that the theories of either one of these inventors were correct. I meant to say that I know that their observations regarding being able to extract excess energy out of the vacuum were correct.

One more thing: Electrical Engineers do get quite a bit of Physics and Chemistry in their curriculum. For example, you have to understand the physics of semiconductors and the production of integrated circuits does involve quite a bit of chemistry and physics too. So, EE are not experts all the way on Chemistry, but they do have a good basic understanding of Chemistry.

Last edited by lamare; 09-25-2010 at 03:13 PM.