View Single Post

Old 09-24-2010, 08:34 AM

Mike

Quote:
You have answered your own question as far as who has done this with Rf and it was not only with salt water, it was tested with other water formulas as well. The frequency was mixed and heterodyned in the salt water and other chemical mixes also proved to work but at different degrees.
I see, so all this is based on Kanzuis, so we're never talking about just water, but water with an electrolyte added. This has not been mentioned until now.

What is your source of all this information? I've followed the Kanzius discovery, and yes though I too believe it would possibly work with other electrolytes, I have never heard of such experiments. Will you cite a source of reference?

Quote:
Puharich was the first and he used also brine at a concentration equal to sea water. Meyer in the end copied Puharich but tried to disguise it. I have copied to a certain extent but have changed certain things that work better for me.
You are saying that YOU have actually done this?

Quote:
You really need to read Puharich very well, he gives quite an honest description, but his reasons are a little flawed on what was happening or that was his security. The trick is if I can call it that, the heterodyning has to be done in the water and not before, it is the absorbtion of the two RF signals that creates this and breaks those bonds as I have explained before.
You say that Puharich's reasoning was a little flawed. What then is your interpretation of what is happening?

Mike, the one question that I keep asking and the one you keep avoiding like the plague is about the reactions. I take it from your lack of response that you do not know or cannot suggest what chemistry is taking place then? But if this is so, how can you be so sure Puharich's reasoning was flawed?

You do not know whether or not the water is ionising... is this correct?

Last edited by Farrah Day; 09-24-2010 at 08:38 AM.