View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
To answer you in short, sucahyo, nobody knows.
Agree .

Quote:
Still, the assumption that I have issue with is that the current state of things is the end. The fact is, the entire universe didn't exist solely to get to where it is now, it is constantly changing. We are not at the end, what we see at any point in time is a snapshot of the changing universe.
Ok. Star will keep born and dies.

Quote:
It is like evolution in animals. We, as humans, have certain qualities and traits. But, we must understand that we are still evolving. We will always be evolving. Just like the universe, our 'shape' just fits into what is true right now. As things change, we will change.
I don't believe evolution, but believe in adaptation. We change because the environment change. Maybe human will be big again if the environment is the same as ancient time, or animal will look like the fossils if the environment is same as the fossil era.

Quote:
As we all know, we cannot orbit the sun forever-- all orbits deteriorate. For large bodies with much speed, like planets, it would take so long to deteriorate to the point of being swallowed up by the sun that it is actually a moot point (because the sun will become a red giant and explode before that could happen).
The cause of deterioration may also be something else too while getting swallowed is a good probability. Is there a photo of planet getting swallowed up by a near dying star?

Quote:
PS: quit using the term "centrifugal force." It simply doesn't exist. There are few forces, and "centrifugal" is not one of them.
centrifugal movement then?

Quote:
Do you want a scientific answer, or religious answer?
Both, religious answer with real world analogies or scientific answer with clear assumption definition.

I believe macro also mimicked in micro. From religious base, I believe everything follow the same rule, with several independent subset rule on each level or group.