View Single Post

Old 06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Platinum Member

I can run my monopole on it no problem, but I don't dare back charge with the solid State relays. They don't like that spike.

I'm setting it up for 24 volt again, by putting the batteries in series (48/24 setup). I might have to add some batteries but I can then put the motor generator on maybe another load and knock the potential down to 15 volts and run the inverter.
But I am probably going to have to get more batteries to get 1kw off of it.
The motor charges for sure I already did it with the last setup that was a 36volt/12volt. The only deal with it was the center battery was not getting charged and the outsides batts were. But it still charged overall.

Matt
ADD BROMIKEY TO YOUR IGNORE LIST He is a saboteur bent on the systematic distraction of every good topic on this forum and since he has been here most working threads have shut down. He is the enemy. If you have blocked him already add this to your signature and encourage others to block him as well. His onslaught of rambling in large text and his constant attempts to misinform at the excuse of being stupid should no longer be tolerated.

USER CP/Ignore list.