View Single Post

Old 06-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna View Post
I am just saying that depending on where you are standing the pulsed DC can look like pulsed AC.
a wave that going negative and positive (AC) usually used for destroying things, dissociate things.

A voltage potential usually associated with acceleration or growth.

A sine wave usually associated with resonance that can be an AC or DC.

Puharich use DC sinewave at 1/3Hz current control and AM modulated 20Hz AC sinewave of 600Hz AC sinewave.

I think you refer to DC sinewave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna View Post
I would like to know what the difference is.
Tesla made a high voltage ozone maker, and it is this I am thinking could make these pulses.
The Basics of Air Ionization for High-Technology Manufacturing Applications
Quote:
Ac Ionization. In alternating-current technology, high voltage is applied to a number of closely spaced emitter points that cycle negative and positive at the line frequency of 50 or 60 Hz. Ionization efficiency is low because the points remain above the ionization threshold voltage for each polarity only a small percentage of the time.

Steady-State Dc Ionization. High voltage of both polarities is continuously applied to pairs of positive and negative emitter points in standard direct-current technology; thus, the efficiency of ion production is better than that of ac ionizers.

Pulsed Dc Ionization. Positive and negative high-voltage currents to the emitter points are alternately turned on and off in pulsed systems, creating clouds of positive and negative ions that mix together in the work area. The result is a dramatic lowering of the recombination rate.