View Single Post
 
Old 06-25-2010, 09:54 PM
synchro synchro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 366
I ran the plumber spool magnet spinner over a red Radio Shack coil wire to a rectifier, and lit an LED got 7.58 volts and 1.75 amps D.C. coming out of that jasper. The power source is a 12 volt RS alarm battery at 12.25 volts, but I couldn't get the moter to run with the multi meter in series with the battery, so I don't know what the amp draw is for the motor. The spinner shows signs of work load when the load's applied, so I'm certain it begins to draw more current. I also turned the output coil into a power coil and spun the magnet with a reed switch, with the coil pressed up against the plumber spool. So all the spacing appears to work as well as predicted so far.

The gravy appears when the magnet rotor reaches very high R.P.M.'s with a cleanly tailored pulse width. The lengthend rest allows the magnet alloy time to restructure from the magnetic pulse. This is where the pay off takes place in terms of extra de-mag power, coupled with gravity loss, and cooling. The alloy uses heat to do the work of turning gravity into electricity. This is what I gathered from a perview of the works of Nicoli Zaev. So it has to race up but with the maximized Lenz drag from an output coil in closest proximity to optimize the output. I need to drill holes and pinch snip the ends, of the axel tube, also insert and glue two tiny nylon gromets at each end of the cylinder magnet, to replace the longer nylon sleeve.
__________________
 

Last edited by synchro; 06-25-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Reply With Quote